Pages

星期四, 4月 17, 2008

昨夜星辰昨夜風─專注而恍神的日子

This is the way you left me,
I'm not pretending.
No hope, no love, no glory,
No Happy Ending.
This is the way that we love,
Like it's forever.
Then live the rest of our life,
But not together.

2 o'clock in the morning, something's on my mind
Can't get no rest; keep walkin' around
If I pretend that nothin' ever went wrong, I can get to my sleep
I can think that we just carried on

This is the hardest story that I've ever told
No hope, or love, or glory
Happy endings gone forever more
I feel as if I feel as if I'm wasted
And I'm wastin' everyday
----Mika, "Happy Ending"



期中考試的試煉還剩三關。
專注在總圖和家裡唸書的日子。

有時候專心致志的後遺症就是會恍神。
轉到小椰林想到等等要去計中時還想到視小,和在視小上課的好朋友。
才剛笑完自己胡思亂想,不料就遇到甫掠過腦海的人。
機械式打完招呼,車也轉過了彎,才驚覺剛剛遇到的是誰。
再回首時人影已杳。

忽然想起沒羽箭和瓊矢簇。
佳人回馬繡旗揚,士卒將軍個個忙。
引入長林人不見,百花叢裏隔紅妝。

唉。回過頭就知道自己等等一定會為了這件事在意很久。
期考季,果真是思緒容易任意馳騁的季節。

小黑禮拜日鬧了場脾氣。很大的脾氣。
耗了一整個週日,還是沒有辦法正常使用筆電。
下星期考完試抱去重灌吧。
微軟難道真的要逼我走向利尼克斯的懷抱?

因為最近沒電腦。
因為最近期中考。
耽誤了一點工作的進度。不管是老姊的交代AIESEC還是同學的託付。
真是糟糕。
到計中用電腦結果也被KKman擺了幾道。
還好仍處理完了一部分。
其他的,唸完書回去再說吧。

僅誌之。
2008.04.17 in NTU Network Center.

沒有留言: