Pages

星期五, 3月 07, 2008

昨夜星辰昨夜風─欸簍悉批選舉


Caught up in what's in
Caught up in the things that everyone wants
Caught up in what's out
Caught up in the things that you could do without
What if I was one of them

So I will say
If I lived for a million years
I would be right there to catch your tears
Will you get over it this time
And is this the last time

On this night we breathe air
What makes it so different
What makes you not care
Well I wish that we could be the same
And I wish that you could give up this game
Don't want to be one of them

And so I will say
If I live for a million years
I would be right there to catch your tears
Will you get over it this time
If this is the last time, then
Will you say goodbye before you leave
Will you say goodnight
Just one more time please
Will you call my phone out of regret
And will you love again
With other than me, other than me
Will you speak of me, with other than me
Will you remember me
----Teddy Geiger, "A Million Years"

結束了。一如預期。
大家高興地向當選人道賀、安慰落選人。
瀰漫著。洗衣精摻水後的淡淡香。苦盡甘來的汗水淚水的苦澀微甜。
洋溢著。青春的熱情。年輕的夢想。

靜靜的。站到一邊。在泡泡順著水流滑下的瞬間。
故意避開。對大部分的人來說,其實少一個也無所謂吧。
有時候,會怕這種照理說應該是很和樂溫馨的場合。
要在這種時候跟每個人喇咧套交情說幾句恭喜祝賀或是安慰的話很容易呀。
而且還會讓人覺得你很誠懇很關心別人。唉,這種事誰不願意做?
可是,其他的事情呢?要做表面功夫很容易,難的是要能甘於居於幕後、默默地把不起眼的事情完成。
當辦個重要的活動都沒有同僚支持甚至被扯後腿的時候,要去享受歡樂,怎麼可能。實在看過太多事情,也經歷過一次又一次的相信失望相信又再失望的循環。

總還是會有種失落。
畢竟看得到的看不到的、職責內職責外的,默默付出了比任何人想像的更多。
但甘之如飴。更何況,有溫暖和充滿感謝的擁抱:)

不過有時候還是會抱不平的,暗自替她們不值。
理性而平靜的跟忻恬敬瀅講了一些內心話。忻恬竟然掉淚了。
謝謝妳們。只是希望對妳們有所幫助。


當一切都結束,從圓山站慢慢走回家。
涼涼的夜風襲來,頓時想起一些事情。
也勉強將思緒從遙遠的人事物上稍稍飄離。
這是第三回了耶。從這走回家。
湊巧的間隔差不多都是兩年。
只是。心隨境轉。

幾個小時後,接到一通電話。
沒有享樂也沒有休息的雙腿,默默的繼續奔波於新生南路和舟山路間。
講粗俗一點,有那個屁股,再吃那個瀉藥。這,對你們絕對好。
不要期待著,到哪裡都有在下。

人好心好做事好,風大浪大工作大。
為民造福。

貞儀說,照今年的狀況,我能把分會帶成這樣,是個奇蹟;
忻恬說,繼貞儀之後,我是最能詮釋AIESECer特質的人。
I'm flattered. Thank you very much.

只是,掩藏在和善認真時時談笑風生的外表下,
心情,平復了嗎?

2 則留言:

匿名 提到...

yeah you're the man who brings the miracles when i'm just a bitch shouting around.
good job, man.

兩塊玉 提到...

Hey, don't say that, you also did a lot to our LC and AIESEC in Taiwan.
Cheer up, and keep going, my friend!

BTW, why did you close your blog??